Replace an old Topeak babyseat or just change color for a new look. - Replacement Pad Set only for Topeak Baby Seat II
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
The Tacx Sweat Cover protects your bike from corrosion caused by perspiration. It is made from absorbent textile to catch and retain perspiration. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting.
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
This adaptor makes 135mm rear MTB axle compatible with any stationary fluid/wind trainer. - Stainless steel construction for durability. - Fits 135 x 12mm rear axle. - Compatible with 5mm Allen for easy installation.
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
Front and Rear SKS V-Brace Fender Stay Set with Drawbolts
Show Salsa pride and add some flare with these stickers. - Slap a sticker on your helmet, bike, or whatever you choose
- From the company that has been making insulated drink products since 1913 - Classic design carrying case with screw top lid houses (4) 2Oz. Stainless steel shot glasses - Made from odorless and tasteless stainless steel and rustproof finish that withstands weather and wear - Dishwasher safe - Lifetime warranty
Train In Comfort Use this nifty device to keep your ride comfortable. When placed under your front wheel, this block raises the front of the bike by approximately 2.75” (70mm) to give you a more level and stable platform for your workout.
SKS Raceblade Long Hardware Kit compatible with 2014 and prior models.
Use these axle nuts to put a city or track bike in a Tacx trainer. The available axle nuts are M10x1 (T1415) and 3/8 Shimano Nexus (T1416). For use with Tacx classic trainers only
Electra's motorcycle-inspired Genuine Leather Streamers add road warrior style to any ride. Simply slip these stylish streamers into the end of your grips and set out on the open road.
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
All bicycles in the City and County of Honolulu with 20" or larger wheels are required to be registered. There is a one-time fee of $15 and a fee of $5 when transferring ownership of a bicycle. The process to get the bike license is easy – you just need to fill out a form at the time of purchasing your bike in one of our stores. We will submit your form to Honolulu City Hall. After submitting the form, you will be provided with a decal to attach to the bicycle frame's seat tube facing the forward direction.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Big Dummy frame. - Includes frame and fork decals - Includes headbadge
Frame decal set with headbadge for repairing or repainting your Surly ECR.
Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Ice Cream Truck. - Includes frame and fork decals - Includes headbadge
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Instigator frame. - Includes frame and fork decals - Includes headbadge