- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
$169.99 - $239.99
• Paddle cradles w/15mm straps keep your board safe and secure, easily removed when not needed • Shortboard rack features strong extruded aluminum clamp with durable anodized finish • Fist most bikes with seat post diameters of 25-32mm diameter and carries most surfboards up to 8' in length • Longboard rack with adjustable-length arms fit most 26" wheel bikes, lightweight alloy construction, 25kg/55lb capacity • Longboard rack fits most surfboards up to 10' in length (not designed for stand-up paddleboards) • Rust-resistant hardware
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black. - Load weight limit 30 lbs. - 15-3/8 x 10-inches - Rack weight 650g - 6061-TB Aluminum - Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack - Mounting Hardware Included
Topeak's BabySeat II rear rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II (sold separately) to your 29er. This tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most rear disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
A disk brake compatible update of the original rear rack design where it all began for Blackburn in 1975. - Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - With sidebars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder-coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lbs
All-alloy bike rack securely mounts to bike to hold up to 40 lb. Features - Secure: Triangulated design holds cargo - Fully Adjustable: Adjustable legs and extra long connector stays fit most bikes. Disc-compatible - Construction: Lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware - Weight: 1.53 lbs / 694 grams - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26" and 700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
Whether you're kitting out your ride to be a full-on grocery-getter or just trying to get that sweaty backpack off your back, this adjustable rack gives you a whole new home for all of your haul-ables! - Aluminum - Carries up to 20 lbs - Easily add a crate! - Fits on all Pure Fix and Pure City bikes EXCEPT Premium Series, Urban Commuter, and Keirin Track Completes
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
Add some cargo-hauling capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Utili-T QR Beam Rack. It doesn't matter if you are commuting, touring or running errands, this rack holds up to 25 pounds of gear and simply attaches to your post via a quick-release bracket. It also sports side supports for panniers. It fit posts from 25 to 32mm in diameter and is made from lightweight tubular aluminum.
Page 1 of 1