- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
Don't let a broken chain put your bike out of commission. Topeak's Super Chain Tool is a great addition to seat packs and home tool boxes alike. It's made of hardened steel and includes 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a chain hook and a chain tool.
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
If you have a mechanical out on the trail, Topeak's Mini 20 Pro folding tool saves the day. Its forged-aluminum body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 and T10 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
The Mini P20 is a 20-function, pro-quality, precision mini-tool with a sleek forged alloy body. Integrated chain tool with built-in master link tool for removing master link type chains folds away for a streamlined profile. Perfect for any road or trailside repair. - Body Material: Forged aluminum - Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Size: 7.4 x 2.9 x 1.8cm / 2.9" x 1.1" x 0.7" - Weight: 131g / 4.62oz - Additional Features: Knife blade lock, extendable for leverage, and secondary chain link fence - Includes neoprene bag Tools: - S2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm Allen wrenches - 8mm hex socket - T15 / T25 Torx wrenches - 14G / 15G / Mavic M7 / Shimano 4.5mm spoke wrenches - CrMo steel chain tool, CrMo master link tool - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Serrated knife / saw
Compact, easy-to-use-and-read torque wrench provides correct tightening of bolts on frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. Two of your favorite bits can be carried in the handle of the Nano TorqBar X for immediate use and even greater portability during rides. Torque range: 2 – 6 Nm.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
- For Shimano HG Cassettes - Use with 24mm and 19mm wrench or 1/2" ratchet wrench
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830. TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
- Features with adjustable torque scale which ranged in 4 / 5 / 6 Nm - Preset torque prevents overtightening or damage to lightweight components. - Ergonomic T-handle provides easy rotation. - Note: Tighten the bolt clockwise only.
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
- Adjustable torque wrench with ergonomic design - Twist dial adjust torque in preset 4, 5, and 6Nm settings - Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex bits and T25 Torx bit
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
$30.99 - $35.00
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
$17.00 - $41.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$18.00 - $29.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
REAR SHOCK SERVICE KIT BASIC- MONARCH WITH AUTOSAG SPECIALIZED B1
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Recon RL/TK A1 (2018+)
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
The Problem Solvers Through-Axle adapters make it possible to easily fit front and rear wheels with through axles into truing stands for wheel truing and repair. These adapters fit into the common through-axle sizes and have o-rings so that they fit nicely and stay put as you work on the wheel and take it in and out of the stand. They're made of CNC-machined 6061 aluminum for quality and durability. - Front compatible with 9/15/20mm hubs - Rear: compatible with 10/12mm hubs
Simply Accurate – Maintenance-free, Reliable and Affordable Our torque tools use intelligent design for accuracy without the need for expensive calibration. An industrial-grade internal spring manufactured within extremely tight tolerances pre-determines torque setting. The tool does not need to be set into calibration and cannot shift out of calibration. Bits Included Each Tool includes removable Bit holder and (6) High-quality Nickel-Plated S2 Steel bits. 3NM Bits: H2, H2.5, H3, T10, T20, PH0 4NM Bits: H3, H4, H5, T20, T25, PH1 5NM Bits: H4, H5, H6, T20, T25, PH2. Easy to use Ergonomic handle fits your fingertips and includes a spinner grip to make wrenching easier. Tool provides an unmistakable 20 degree overrun when the torque limit is reached. Users can be confident knowing they have the correct tension. Low profile allows the tool to fit into more places for use, overall 50% lower height than tools costing twice as much. Use it like a tool – safe to un-screw! Prestacycle's TorqKey is fast and easy-to-use as an everyday tool. Color-coded tension markings on both sides make it a quick-grab on your workbench. They provide Torque relief in the right (clockwise) screw tightening direction, and hold firm in the left (counterclockwise) unscrew direction. You can unscrew fittings that were just tightened with the TorqKey. This is very handy when making multiple attempts to get a cable adjustment just right. NOTE: Do not use TorqKey to remove stuck, damaged, rusted or over-tightened fittings. More Options Prestacycle Pro TorqKeys are available in 4Nm, 5Nm, 6Nm, 7Nm, 8Nm, 10Nm and 12Nm. Combine TorqKeys with our Ratchets and Bit sets to make a more complete tool set for Bicycle servicing. Standard Magnetic Hex Tip works with our 20 Piece Bicycle Bits set, our long Bicycle bits and any other 1/4" Hex bits. Prestacycle TorqKeys are different… designed from the start with real-world experience on Bicycles. Specifications: - 3NM included Bits: H2, H2.5, H3, T10, T20, PH0 - 4NM included Bits: H3, H4, H5, T20, T25, PH1 - 5NM included Bits: H4, H5, H6, T20, T25, PH2 - Torque value accurate to + / – 10%. - Provides 20 degree overrun when maximum torque is reached. - Overrun provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached. - Polymer Finger grip Handle with spinner top ergonomically designed for comfortable use. - Color-coded tension markings on both sides. - Magnetic 1/4" hex bit retention makes bit changes easy. - Torque accuracy life-cycle exceeds 5000 cycles. - Simple to Judge – If the logo is worn, the tool is past life. - Replacing the tool costs less than other tool's calibration service. - Height: 78 mm, 3.1 inches. - Width: 52 mm, 2.1 inches. - Weight: Approx. 48 grams. - 1 Year limited consumer warranty. Disclaimers Check with the manufacturer of your components and fittings for proper torque specifications. Always follow Manufacturer guidelines for installation and removal of nuts, bolts and screws.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
- 220 gram, 21-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex, T25 & T30 Torx, #2 Phillips & flat blade screwdrivers, 1-13 speed chain tool, 2 tire levers, 7 & 8mm flare box wrenches, 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 spoke wrenches, bottle opener, Shimano crank cap tool, and Presta valve core tool. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material. The ICM won't just get you home, but will keep your ride going! First introduced in 2004, this proven design continues to win acclaim from editors and riders alike. The new ICM-21 adds new tools including a 1-13 speed chain tool, a Shimano Hollowtech crank cap tool, and 7 & 8mm flare wrenches for disc brake fittings, all while dropping 15 grams of weight. The ICM-21 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
$8.49 - $9.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
$9.99 - $10.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The Park FR-7 Freewheel Remover fits Falcon freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Four-Sided Spoke Wrenches grip 4 sides of the spoke nipple so they offer an excellent grip and won't slip or round nipples when turning even the tightest spokes and/or aluminum nipples. These popular wrenches also have easy-to-hold vinyl-coated loop handles that are color-coded according to spoke size for easy identification. The loop handle makes them easy to hang on your tool board too.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
Fills gaps and helps retain non-threaded parts like Press-fit bottom bracket parts, sealed bearings etc. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Page 1 of 2 Next page