$63.00 - $71.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
$30.00 - $37.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
$54.99 - $57.00
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
$20.00 - $34.99
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
$2.99 - $31.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
RockShox Brake Post Kit for most RockShox forks. - Includes 2 posts & 2 washers
The 1999 Sidepull Brake is a lightweight brake kit for BMX. - Includes brake, lever and cable - Reach is 66-90mm
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
$32.50 - $43.99
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
The Tectonic brake pad is a forged alloy holder that allows the rider to customize the exact positioning of the friction materials. The friction inserts are designed to interlock together and are secured into the holder on all sides. The Pad-Lock washer system has been improved by incorporating the convex pivot adjustment into the backing plate; thus allowing for the reduction in the number of washers needed to achieve all spacing requirements. The Tectonic pads come with a multi friction compound set up, but single or dual compounds can also be configured. Features: - Aluminum Holder - Integrated Pad-Lock Hardware - Secured End Cap - Interchangeable Compounds - Offset Post - Water Grooves - Available in Threaded and Cantilever (Non-Threaded) Specifications: - Weight per pair: 50.8 grams - Overall length: 73.3 mm - Pad contact width: 9.5 mm
$18.25 - $24.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - Dura Ace BR-R9170 - Ultegra BR-R8070 - XTR BR-M9100 - BR-RS805 - BR-RS505 - BR-RS405 - BR-RS305 Tektro: - HD-R310 - REVER - MCX1 Flat Mount
SLX SM-RT70 Center Lock rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. They feature a 3-layer structure (an aluminum core paired with two stainless steel outer layers) that reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
$16.90 - $16.99
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
$17.62 - $42.00
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
$72.00 - $88.99
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7100 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7100 2-piston caliper provides lightweight braking performance and is combined with quicker piston retraction. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
$10.60 - $19.99
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
$11.99 - $27.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
$57.99 - $67.99
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Page 1 of 3 Next page