The FSA Gradient crankset is designed for enduro riding, for riders that like to crank up the trail and tear it apart on the way back down. Gradient raises the standard on strength, while keeping components lightweight.
- The convertible spider design allows for different chainring and chainline configurations
- Direct mount steel chainring features a thick-thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Crank arms are solid forged from AL7050 aluminum
- Optimized for 11-speed systems
- For Boost spacing
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 150/157 Hubs, 157 Super Boost Hubs
- Crank Length: 170mm
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 32
- Spindle Interface Type: 392 EVO
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount FSA
- BB Included: No