Helmets have long been plagued by an unspoken rule: Light weight, ventilation, aerodynamics—pick two, there's your helmet. As you can tell by now, though, we don't play by these rules—or really any for that matter. We'd rather turn standards on their head and create products that nobody ever dreamed of. And you needn't look any further than the new S-Works Evade helmet for proof of this. Straight up, it's the fastest road helmet out there.
Our new ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before—when combined with our iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with our app and STRAVA to provide GPS-based activity tracking.
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor.
- Includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app.
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet we've tested.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure.
|Team Red/Black / Small||888818440849||60719-0012||210000014213|
|Team Red/Black / Medium||888818441648||60719-0013||210000014493|
|Team Red/Black / Large||888818441303||60719-0014||210000014214|