Take the performance and Body Geometry ergonomics of Specialized's high-end road shoes, put them in an affordable design, and you have the Sport Road shoes. They have Velcro closures for an adjustable fit, a comfortable design, and a composite outsole that provides just the ideal level of rigidity.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Three-strap offset Velcro closure for superior fit.
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit.
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 290g (1/2 pair, size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 42||888818173976||61217-3042||6437|
|Black / 48||888818180523||61217-3048||6443|
|Black / 41||888818177226||61217-3041||6436|
|Black / 47||888818176151||61217-3047||6442|
|Black / 43||888818178384||61217-3043||6438|
|Black / 45||888818173617||61217-3045||6440|
|Black / 46||888818177790||61217-3046||6441|