Not all liner shorts are created equal, and with a patent-pending design, our Women's SWAT Liner Bib Shorts intend to keep it that way.
Let's start with what many might consider these shorts' most innovative feature, the SWAT technology. For stealth, on body cargo, we've integrated five SWAT pockets to house all of your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it.
For layering under baggies, we made them from our venerable VaporRize mesh fabrics that take lightweight to the extreme for a more comfortable and cool feeling. We also included our new Women’s 3D mountain chamois that adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint. It only keeps what's structurally necessary in order to remove pressure on nerves and soft tissue.
And finally, the Women's SWAT Liner Bib Shorts feature a new and easy drop-tail for whenever nature calls.
- VapoRize mesh fabrics are extremely cool, comfortable, and lightweight, while also creating a dual benefit of being highly effective at moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Patent-pending construction allows for an easy drop tail when nature calls.
- Five integrated SWAT pockets (patent-pending construction) house all of your trail essentials, putting everything you need right where you want it.
- Silicone infused fabric cuff provides a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Women's 3D mountain chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and keeping only what's structurally necessary. This removes pressure on nerves and soft tissue, while also maintaining optimal support.