High-quality, metric, combination ratchet wrench by Wera. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches. Suitable for hexagon socket screws, bolts or nuts. Comes with holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra-hard teeth and reduces the danger of slipping. The integrated limit stop prevents any slipping around the bolt head and allows higher torque to be applied.
- Practical holding function due to metal plate in the jaw
- Limit stop prevents any slipping
- The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping
- Return angle of only 30 degrees
- "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size