- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables and liner from contamination, greatly increasing system longevity.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables. - 50-count bottle
Open end caps have no o-ring or nylon ring. - Step-down design mates 5mm housing with 4mm stops - Material: steel
Road Elite Sealed shift cable & housing sets completely protect your system against dirt, mud, and debris. A fully continuous liner with upgraded Speed-Lube lubricant ensures that protection against the elements does not come at the expense of top level performance. - Polymer coated cables dramatically reduce friction - Speed-Lube ultra slick lubricant protects cable to ensure consistent performance - Sealed system prohibit grime from contaminating system and compromising shift quality - SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are one sided for easy installation Kit includes: - Front Cable Length: 2300mm - Rear Cable Length: 2300mm - Housing Length: 1700mm - 2 LEX 4mm Shift Housing, 300mm - 2 Housing Connectors (4/5mm) - 2 Grub Seals - 3 Open Brass End Caps - 4 Open Alloy End Caps for 5mm Housing - 2 Open Alloy End Caps for 4mm Housing - 2 Non-Crimp Cable Tips - 2 3G Tube Tops - 2 Rotating Hooks - 2 Pro Indexed Inline Adjusters (4/5mm)
Jagwire's Road Pro Complete Cable Kit is the perfect way to upgrade your shifting and braking while adding some style to your bike, too, since it comes in many colors. The kit provides everything needed to replace your Shimano or SRAM shift and brake cables including Jagwire's super-smooth Teflon-coated cables and compression-resistant Kevlar-reinforced housing for dramatically improved performance. Plus, with all the small parts included in the kit it's easy to install.
• Road bike-specific 1.6 mm coated stainless cable • Front and rear brake • Disc compatible • 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner • Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules • Available in black or white
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Cable Kit is the perfect way to upgrade your braking while adding some style to your bike, too, since it comes in many colors. The kit provides everything needed to replace your Shimano or SRAM mountain bike brake cables including Jagwire's super-smooth Teflon-coated cables and compression-resistant Kevlar-reinforced housing for dramatically improved braking performance. You'll also love that this kit is much lighter than what you had on your bike before. Plus, with all the small parts included in the kit it's easy to install.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Shift cables are the perfect way to bring your style to your bike, all while enhancing shifting precision and durability. The Teflon-coated cables and slick-lube liners dramatically improve shifting performance and speed. Plus, they're easy to install with all the parts included for front and rear shifting.
$38.85 - $42.00
Kevlar reinforced (black) hydraulic tubing: DOT-3/4/5.1 compatible - Prime Series kits are for Prime Pro, and Prime Expert brakes only - Stroker Ace/Gram/Carbon/Trail and El Camino kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper (not for Stroker Ryyd - HFX-Mag/G2 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting and specific HFX-Mag lever attachment (can be used with older G1 caliper if angle warrants fit) - HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting with specific HFX-9 lever attachment - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper - Tubing parts that fit HFX-Mag also fit Original, DH, FR, and Comp systems
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
$12.99 - $29.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance - Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
Page 1 of 3 Next page