We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge, each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmares to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively, all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 30mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries, the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class, literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor's responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- We've learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn't provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders,one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|Tires||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30|
|Crankset||Praxis Alloy Cranks|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 46T, 110BCD|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Handlebars||Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole|
|Tape/Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Stem||Future Stem, Pro|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Expert|
|Seat Post||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Smoke/Black/Carbon / Medium||888818647781||98121-1103||210000026208|