A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
$11.00 - $29.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Ride essentials. Going for a ride but don’t know what to pack? No problem; we’ve got you covered. The local ride kit offers up what you need to get home; and extra carrying capacity to bring along anything else. With a seatbag, mini pump, mini tool and tire levers, this little kit, bundled in a compact package, has all the tools you need to get out there and keep going. - Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
$30.99 - $35.00
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
Finish Line's Shop Quality Chain Cleaner Kit is quick, efficient and easy to use. With it, you never have to remove your chain to keep it clean. Its triple rotating brushes and scrubber pads provide fast, thorough cleaning. Your hands stay clean, too! Plus, its rugged plastic construction is virtually unbreakable and the kit comes complete with a 4-ounce bottle of EcoTech Degreaser concentrate and a 2-ounce bottle of Dry lube. Use it for a cleaner and smoother-shifting chain.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
$9.99 - $10.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
The Park FR-7 Freewheel Remover fits Falcon freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park's Four-Sided Spoke Wrenches grip 4 sides of the spoke nipple so they offer an excellent grip and won't slip or round nipples when turning even the tightest spokes and/or aluminum nipples. These popular wrenches also have easy-to-hold vinyl-coated loop handles that are color-coded according to spoke size for easy identification. The loop handle makes them easy to hang on your tool board too.
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
Park's FR-8 Freewheel Remover fits flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1mm threads. It can be held with a wrench or vise, and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
REAR SHOCK SERVICE KIT BASIC- MONARCH WITH AUTOSAG SPECIALIZED B1
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- 220 gram, 21-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex, T25 & T30 Torx, #2 Phillips & flat blade screwdrivers, 1-13 speed chain tool, 2 tire levers, 7 & 8mm flare box wrenches, 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 spoke wrenches, bottle opener, Shimano crank cap tool, and Presta valve core tool. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material. The ICM won't just get you home, but will keep your ride going! First introduced in 2004, this proven design continues to win acclaim from editors and riders alike. The new ICM-21 adds new tools including a 1-13 speed chain tool, a Shimano Hollowtech crank cap tool, and 7 & 8mm flare wrenches for disc brake fittings, all while dropping 15 grams of weight. The ICM-21 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Page 1 of 3 Next page